Meat Rendang Padang
1 kg of lean meat ,cut into pieces
2500 ml coconut milk from 3 old coconut
2 cm galangal
3 pieces of star anise
3 stalks lemongrass , crushed
1 sheet of turmeric leaf , tie up
8 pieces of lime leaves , discard the bones leaves
3 bay leaves
20 grains of red onion
10 cloves of garlic
3 cm ginger
6 large red chilies
1 teaspoon pepper granules
1 tablespoon salt
Complement Seasonings :
1 tablespoon minced serundeng ( roasted grated coconut until brown , then finely ground to get out the oil )
1 tablespoon of boiled beef heart , finely ground
1 tablespoon tamarind water
How to make :
1. Heat up cooking oil in skillet use HOCK stove
2. Mix the meat with the spices and stir well .
3. Pour the coconut milk . Enter galangal , star anise, lemon grass , turmeric leaf , lime leaves , and bay leaf , Stir well .
4. Stir until the milk boils draw movement ( it will not broken the coconut milk )
5. Reduce heat , and cook until the meat and seasonings spread the oil .
6. Enter the complementary seasonings and stir well
7. Continue cooking while stirring, stir occasionally to prevent sticking .Cook until rendang seasoning somewhat dried up and brown .
8. Remove and serve .