We Care about your PRIVACY
Valid from 04.03.2011
We may provide additional privacy information in connection with the products and services we through service descriptions and other notices . Such information prevails over this Policy to the extent of any difference .
Third party services installed on your device may allow access to information available on your equipment . Products or services We may contain links to websites and services of other companies that have their own privacy policies . We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these third -party services . Hock is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party services .
By using this site and / or by submitting personal data to Hock , you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Policy . If you do not agree with this Policy , please do not use this website or provide your personal data to the Hock .
What Data We Collect ?
We collect your personal data typically when you make a purchase , use or register into the products and services we , took part in campaigns or interacting with Us . Below are examples of the categories of data we collect :
- The information you provide to Us , We may ask you to provide information such as name , email address , street address , user name and password, your license , your preferences and feedback , information relating to your devices , age , gender , postal code and language preferences . Please note that certain information can not be identified is collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide your personal data to Us . We may also obtain , in accordance with applicable law , some personal data from leasing companies and other sources available to the public. Some of the services we can allow you to provide information about other people , for example , if you order a product that you want Us to send directly to another recipient .
- Your transactions with Us , We collect information related to the purchase and use of products and services we and your other interactions with Us . Such information may include details of the queries or requests you have made , the products and services provided , delivery details , bank account numbers , credit card details , billing address , credit checks and other such financial information , details of agreements between you and Hock , contacts and notes regarding communications , information and details relating to the content that you have provided to Us and other transaction information . We , in accordance with applicable law , record your communication with our customer care or with other contacts .
- The provision of products and services , we may use your personal data to provide you with the products and services we , to process your order or to execute a contract between you and Hock , to ensure the functionality and security of the products and services we , to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other abuse .
- Development of products and services , we may use your personal data to develop products and services we . However , for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical nature . We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of products and / or services specified Hock with other personal data which we keep about you , unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose .
- Communicate with you , we may use your personal data to communicate with you , such as to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and / or services we and contact you for purposes related to consumer care .
- Marketing and Recommendations , we may use your personal data to deliver We offer and provide you with more relevant services , such as make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising on the service we . This may include displaying Hock and third-party content . We may use your personal data for direct marketing or research purposes, such as to conduct market research and we may , in accordance with applicable law , contact you to inform you of products , services or promotions we may offer.
First use of your Hock Tools
Do We Share Personal Data ?
We do not sell , rent, lease or disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below :
- Your consent and social sharing services , we may share your personal data if we have your consent . Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and users . Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that can be accessed by other users .
- Third parties who are not officially allowed to use your personal data for other purposes , we require them to act in accordance with this policy and take security measures to protect your personal data .
- Mandatory disclosures , we may be required by applicable law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties , such as the judiciary in countries where we or third parties acting on behalf of Us operates . We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend the legitimate interests Hock , as in criminal or civil legal action .
- Merger and Acquisitions If we decide to sell , buy , merge or otherwise reorganize our business in a particular country , then this may make Us to disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers , or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers .
How Do We Address The Privacy of Children ?
Hock products and services are typically intended for general audiences. Hock does not knowingly collect information about children without the consent of their parent or guardian . Hock publishes safety guidelines for using internet services in our site .
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take the necessary steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect personal data or unnecessary .
Hock products and services may allow you to manage your profile , we suggest you access your personal data from time to time to ensure it is correct . Please remember if there are any changes it is your responsibility to update the personal data you have provided to Us .
What Steps Taken to Protect Your Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the manufacture and supply of products and services we . We have assigned specific responsibilities to address issues related to privacy and security . We implement internal policies and guidelines through a selection of activities, including risk management proactive and reactive , security engineering , training and assessments . We take the necessary steps to address online security , physical security , risk of data loss and other risks by taking into account the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected . In addition , we restrict access to the data base we are containing personal data to authorized persons having a need to access such information .
What are Your Rights ?
You are entitled to know what personal data we store about you . You have the right to delete or update the personal data that is incomplete , incorrect, unnecessary or outdated . You are entitled to request we stop processing your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing or market research . However, if you opt - out from marketing and other communications from Hock , we may still send you critical alerts pertaining to the products and services we or contact you for these purposes .
You can use your rights by contacting us through the contact mentioned below . In some cases , especially if you want Us to delete or stop processing your personal data , this may also mean that we can not continue to provide services to you . Please remember that Hock may need to identify you and ask for additional information in order to fulfill your request . Please also note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions relating to your rights .
We encourage you to use available profile management tools , such as Hock Account for the purposes mentioned above as such tools often provide you with direct access to your personal data and allow you to effectively manage .
In addition , Hock affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data . You can find the identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and conditions of the product or service or by using contact information contained on the website Hock .
For issues related to the privacy practices Hock You may also contact Us at :
Hock may from time to time change this Policy or change , modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material , then Hock will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site's home page for 30 days . We recommend that you look back on this Policy from time to time to learn of changes to this policy .